Are you experiencing trouble with your Nespresso Vertuo stuck in descale mode? Now you don’t have to worry about this any more because you are on the right post. Further in this article, we will provide some solutions and tips to solve this issue.
How Do I Fix My Nespresso Vertuo Stuck In Descaling Mode?
To solve the issue of Nespresso Vertuo stuck in descaling mode, you need to follow these steps:-
- By pushing and holding the button and lever for 3 seconds, you may leave descaling mode.
- Do the descaling procedure perfectly and let the water tank get fully empty
- If necessary, repeat the descaling procedure.
- Do not let your machine go into sleep mode during the descaling
- Reset your Nespresso coffee maker
- If the problem remains, get in touch with Nespresso customer support.
Now, let’s discuss all the steps in more detail
Leave Descaling Mode
You can find a detailed explanation of how to leave the descale mode on the Nespresso website. You can check that later and for now, we will explain here what they say to leave the descaling mode. As per the Nespresso website, you need to press and hold the button along with the lever for about 3 seconds or wait until the indication light becomes green. After this leave the machine for 10 minutes.
But this trick does not work for all machines; if it works for you, that’s great; otherwise, check out the other solutions below.
Correctly Execute the Descaling Process
Always remember to let the water tank get fully empty during the descaling procedure. To effectively leave descaling mode, a minimum of 27 ounces of water must run through the machine.
On the other hand, prematurely replenishing the tank may cause the machine to constantly cycle water through it.
Before cleaning and refilling the tank, wait for the coffee maker to come to a full stop (at least one minute).
If you want a full guide on how to descale Nespresso Vertuo, then you must check this out.
Do The Descaling Process Twice
If your Nespresso Vertue machine is stuck in descaling mode even after completing the process, then in this case, you can run the descaling process again.
Fill the water tank entirely and let the descaling procedure continue uninterrupted.
Stop The Machine From Going To Sleep Mode
You need to be careful about this, that your machine does not go into sleep mode during the descaling process or at the end of the descaling procedure; otherwise, this will cause your machine to get stuck in descale mode
If the machine gets into sleep mode, simply restart it and proceed with the procedure.
Reset Your Nespresso Vertuo Plus
If your Nespresso Vertuo machine still remains in descaling mode even after completing the descaling process correctly, then it’s time to reset your Nespresso Vertuo machine, and here are all the steps to do so.
- Turn the Nespresso machine on
- Hold down the lever on the machine’s front until the green light goes out.
- Simply press and hold the machine’s top button while simultaneously pressing down on the lever. Hold both for 5 seconds.
- The light on the machine must become solid orange.
- Three times down the lever. The light should begin to flicker orange.
- Once, press the top of the machine’s button.
- Once the reset procedure is complete, the light will blink orange three times before returning to a steady green.
- You may now brew your coffee as normal by inserting a coffee capsule.
Contact Nespresso Customer Service
After doing all the tricks mentioned in the article, your machine should have left descale mode. If your machine still remains in descaling mode even after following all the steps mentioned in the above article, then you must contact Nespresso customer service to get a solution to this issue.
If you follow all the steps we have mentioned in the above article, then your machine must leave descaling mode and start working again.
I hope this article helps you to solve the issue of your Nespresso Vertuo not leaving the descaling mode